Friday, September 28, 2007

Boone State Insider Email Announced

Boone State announced a new fundraising idea this week, modeled after Coach Fran's ill-fated "exclusive" email subscription service. The press release follows:


Here at Okie State, we are only charging $10/month, as opposed to the Coach Fran's $100/month. Following are some excerpts that you might receive in Coach Gundy's exclusive emails.


Inside information on the Cowboy players
- I think Bobby Reid is hurt. Seems to be a concussion. Or a knee injury. I can't tell.
- The Woods brothers are talented, but I need me some Selmon brothers.
- Normally Bobby's mom doesn't feed him. He was a little dinged up after the game and his mom was trying to keep Robert Allen from eating his food.
- None of these QBs could carry my jockstrap.
- I could be a better coach if I didn't have to recruit players to wear this ugly bright orange jerseys. Name a good football team that wears bright orange? Illinois? Syracuse? Oh. Tennessee and Florida do? Never mind.
- Next week we'll give you that list of bad players I was talking to Jenni Carlson about.



Inside scoop on the Athletic Department
- "I was talking to Mr. Pickens yesterday and he let me suggest a club for his approach shot on #12. I was so pumped!
- "I have to go hunting with Mr. Pickens and chase down the birds he shoots. He makes me feel like some sort of dog sometimes."
- "It takes a village to educate an athlete. That's why we're building an Athletic Village."



Advice on life
YOU SHOULD HAVE KIDS!
YOUR FAT!
COME AFTER ME!
DON'T READ THE PAPER!


For more information, contact Boone State.

No comments: