Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Landthieves Year in Review

Many blogs and sites have posted "Year In Review" comments this week. Today, I give you the LandThieves year in Review. My year in review starts in July, as that's when the blog started. As an additional twist, it's not of the events that happened but more the events that didn't happen, as a result of the new hobby of blogging. So I present to you, the LandTheives Year in Review of things that did not happen.

  • Kept up with my personal finances
  • Exercised
  • Spent time with my daughters
  • Spent time with my wife
  • Read the Bible more regularly
  • Slept
  • Finished that back yard deck project
  • Figured out that lack of electricity in the storage shed thing
  • Cleaned my office
  • Fixed my 9.5 foot basketball goal
  • Got Christmas cards out on time

Happy New Year to All!

No comments: