Three different quarterbacks have passed for 5 TDs in a game: Bradford, Heupel, and White.
Let's look at those games:
- 2008 Nebraska - the Sooners exploded on Nebraska, winning 62-28. 3 rushing TDs and a defensive score were added to the 5 Bradford passes
- 2008 Texas - Sooners have zero rushing TDs and lose 45-35.
- 2008 Washington - Sooners roll 55-14. Sooners added three rushing TDs to Bradford's 5 passes.
- 2008 Cincinnati - Sooners add 2 rushing TDs and a FG to the 5 Bradford scores to win 52-13
- 2007 Cash Machine U - Sooners won 42-13. Bradford threw for 5, and Murray rushed for 1.
- 2007 North Texas - wait, never mind. Just an error in the OU record book. This was Miami. Sooners won 51-13. Bradford threw for 5 TDs, Halzle threw for 1, and the D scored once. No rushing TDs.
- 2004 Cash Machine U - Sooners win 42-35, with 5 passing Tds and 1 rushing TD
- 2003 Cash Machine U - Sooners roll 77-0, with 5 passing, 5 rushing, 1 defensive TD
- 2003 Iowa State - Sooners amass 53 points, with 5 passing TDs, 1 rushing Td, 1 KR TD
- 1999 Louisville - Sooners score 42 points, with 5 passing TDs and 1 rushing TD
- 1999 Indiana State - Sooners score 49 points, with 5 passing TDs and 2 rushing TDs
So, in a nutshell, in three of the 12 games now the Sooners have not had any rushing TDs to complement their passing attack. Frankly, that's more than I thought.