Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Idaho State Preview


I know tens of you are waiting for my analysis of the Idaho State Bengals. Well, tough. Not gonna do it. I'm not wasting my time on this, as the Sooners playing ISU is not going to tell us anything. Seriously, what are you going to learn about the Sooners this week? If Landry Jones looks good, he's playing a 1-11 FCS team for goodness sake. If he sucks, well, he's getting the kinks out after not playing for two years. I'm going to presume our o-line will block these guys this week.


Anyway, here's a brief snapshot of the Bengals. Apparently theyu come out of this tunnel that's supposed to invoke fear in the opponent. It looks to me like someone got one the prop's from Aladdin on Ice, painted stripes on the snake and called it a tiger. Whatever.
This concludes our Sooner-Bengal Preview. Enjoy the game.


2 comments:

Christov said...

Your breakdown of this mammoth matchup is dazzling! Keep it up!

poopsandwich said...

I dig the crazy tiger head thingy!