Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Basketball Season

Tonight the men's team opens the exhibition season against Rockhurst University, a D-II school in the KC area. I've been having too much fun following the Sooners and making fun of the Aggies (TX and OK) and the Bugeaters to be up to date on the hoops teams yet. It was just a few years ago when the annual beating by Texas in early October would turn my attention to basketball, but a resurgence in the football program has left me with tabling my hoops interest until a later time.

On a related matter, I do know that Alexander Graham Bell got an assistant coach fired at IU earlier this week. Earlier this week the Hoosiers approached Ahmed Khalil, a police officer in Fallujah, about filling the vacated position. Khalil rejected the offer, however, citing the poor job security provided by Sampson and the Hoosiers.

No comments: