Friday, November 9, 2007

Versus Coverage of the TCU Game

Pardon me while I digress for a moment. I watched part of the TCU-BYU game last night. Boy, the Versus network pulls out all the stops for the telecast. The graphics were mediocre, the replays were minimal, and the gents doing the play by play and color commentary were either off of Provo local access channels or were the backup guys on the BYU network.

Finally, I've watched two Frog games now. I haven't figured out Andy Dillard. He looks all world in a hurry up offense if the game is not on the line. Other times, he's maddening to watch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. I turned down the TV audio and listened to radio team.

HeadThief said...

Dillard. Dalton. Whatever. Dillard, a member of the PGA tour, would also be a lousy QB.