Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Review of the Aggie Band


The home internet connection is down, and work is kicking my rear, so we may be more silent than usual this week.

We've covered enough of the Fran Death Watch here, and the Ou game was methodical and somewhat dry (unless you were Jermaine Gresham). So, I thought I'd provide you with a unique perspective of the halftime show. One of the highlights of having the cultish Aggies visit your stadium is they bring the Aggie band with them. The precision of the marching is amazing.

To show you how amazing it is, here is a photo. I have a unique vantage point in the end zone, and you can really see the precision of the lines. Wait, you can't see the band? Me either. Because this dude wouldn't SIT DOWN. I could go on, but in the interest of resuming / maintaining employment, I'll shut up and move on.

No comments: