Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Some HouseKeeping Items

  • I asked Reveille to compose the 2008 All Big 12 team. Check it out here.
  • Sean Sutton is tired of the NIT. Maybe that's why he loses in the first round every year?
  • I found a new site to enjoy last night. http://rushthecourt.wordpress.com has some great info out there. I particularly enjoyed the analysis done last summer on success of underachiever and overachievers in the NCAAs, and top performers.
  • Virginia Tech coach Seth Greenberg was a major league whiner when the Hokies were omitted from the NCAAs. I have to tip my hat to the Hokies though, they've gone out and kicked the stuffing out of their competition to date in the NIT. I am often amused about teams that bemoan being left off the bubble come tourney time, and turn around and lay an egg in the first round of the NIT.

No comments: