- Sooners are 1-5 against teams with winning records. The victory: 65-10 against 6-5 Texas A&M.
- The Sooners are 0-3 against ranked opponents.
- Oklahoma State is 4th in the country in rushing defense. They allow fewer yards per carry than Nebraska.
- Oklahoma State is the 96th rated passing defense in terms of yard per game. This is mainly b/c their foes abandon the run early. They are 19th in yards per attempt and 30th in passer rating.
- The Sooners will start their 9th different offensive line grouping in 12 games.
This is mitigated by...
- Landry Jones stats at home: 93 of 145 for 1308 yards and 18 TDs. He is the 4th best passer in the country at home. As a side note, he's the 96th rated passer on the road.
- Stoops' squads are 65-2 in Norman.
- Coach Hair Gel is 4-0 - I mean 0-4 - vs OU,
- I've never put anything beyond lunch money on a game in my life.