Monday, March 16, 2009

Sooners to play Morgan State

I didn't even know Morgan was a state. Apparently Morgan State is a historically black college in Baltimore, Maryland. Why can a college be black and a person must be African American? Discuss.

Anywho, here is the Sooners record against teams in the NCAA, by month (unofficial):

Nov 2-0
Dec 3-0
Jan 2-1
Feb 1-2
Mar 1-2

That doesn't make me feel warm and fuzzy. The last time we beat a non-agricultural school that made the final 65 was Jan 12 against the Horns.

I hope we get off the schneid and make it to the South finals. I'd love for Blake Griffin to show his stuff against future Italian League Rookie of the Year Tyler Hansbrough.

Finally, I wish the NCAA would make a big school play the Tues play-in game sometime. Make Mississippi State play or some other big school that won a conference but there's not way they get in without winning the conf tourney.

No comments: