Friday, July 18, 2008

Big 12 South #2


No secret if you read the last post that the Longhorns are my #2 pick for the South. Sure, they lost a lot of starters on defense (some would argue they needed to). But they brought in DC Will Muschamp from Auburn, and I believe the intensity will increase for the Longhorns. Combine the fact that McCoy's line has more experience this year with the evidence that the Horns seem to have shed the criminal justice field trips this summer, and I believe the Horns will again be a force in the conference. The Longhorn motivational poster was one of the tougher ones for me to come up with. I finally settled on this one. I'm positive it's been photoshopped a bit from an earlier OU-Texas game, and I'm sure Coach Brown doesn't want history to repeat itself.

No comments: