Friday, June 27, 2008

Houston

Today I read where Vince Young has invited his receivers down to Houston to work out with him between the minicamp that ended today and the start of training camp in late July. I really question the logic here. Houston in the summer? So, I searched on it. Citysearch has the Top 10 things to do in Houston this summer. Coming in at #10 is going to the Toyota Center and watching a WNBA game. You've got to be kidding me. Houston is such a great place to live that Art Briles took the Baylor football coaching job. That's like being the running back for the Arizona Cardinals. I think #9 on the list is take a trip out of state. Can't VY invite his receivers someplace nice? Maybe they could take a trip to San Diego?

My search also stumbled across this Texans cheerleader. In response to the "If I could do one thing it would be..." Move my entire family to Houston. I think this girl needs Dr Phil.

No comments: