- Failure to Launch: WTF correspondents debate whether the title is a Matthew McCaughnahey film or the title of Greg Davis' playbook.
- Dazed and Confused: 24/7 reality show featuring Vince Young and a playbook.
- A Time to Kill: an inside look on the negotiations that led to the demise of the big 12 as we know it.
- Boys on the Side: the story of Longhorn women's basketball team.
- Fools Gold: the pro basketball prospects of PJ Tucker.
- Austin's dumbest criminals, presented by The Smoking Gun. Follow the hijinks of the Longhorn football team through voluntary workouts.
- Dude, where's my clothes? An epic documentary in search of Edwin Simmons' belongings.
- Great Expectations: interviews with Longhorn gridiron stars who explain what it's like to to be a perpetual favorites to win the conference but only have three conference titles in 14 years.
- Replay, sponsored by Gatorade. Reuniting the Chris Simms-Roy Williams connection to see if they can ever score a TD against the Sooner D.
- NCIS: Austin. Abby joins the Longhorn network with her lab gear. She goes in search of untainted urine samples from Lance Armstrong and Roger Clemens.
- Extreme Makeover. Cosmetic dentists try to remove the coffee stains from Mack Brown's teeth.
- Draft redux. Joint programming with the NFL Network where experts debate which round Longhorn first round draft picks would be selected in hindsight.
Monday, August 9, 2010
Longhorn Network Programming Suggestions
During the WTF Media Days, I was very busy. However, I was able to sit down with Mack Brown and DeLoss Dodd's and discuss some programming content for the often rumored Longhorn TV network. I haven't had a chance to post since, but here are some suggestions that they didn't care for that much: